The Vale Park Hotel welcomes touring caravans to our small 24 pitch touring site. We have a well kept, secluded, pasture area in 3 acres of ground. With all the modern amenities caravanners expect, you can be assured of a great stay whilst pitching your home from home at our site.
Our pitches are the perfect location for you to experience our beautiful local Blue Flag beaches or heritage sites along with many scenic walks and Country pubs dotted around the Vale. Our staff can recommend some great hostelries, many CAMRA or Michelin guide rated, or simply visit The Vale Park Hotel Bar and enjoy a bar meal.
We are a family run hotel and touring site situated near Cardiff Airport, Rhoose Barry Vale of Glamorgan. If your looking for a fantastic City shopping spree break, or attending an exciting Rugby event, we have it all on offer in Cardiff and the surrounding Vale of Glamorgan. Our beaches have been voted some of the best in the world, with many beach sport activities to do.
The Vale Park Hotel and Touring Site is the perfect resting place to lay your hat ( and Caravan ) whilst your visiting Wales. The hotel is a stone throw away from Cardiff International Airport, with a shuttle bus into Cardiff's City Centre and Mermaid Quay ( Tiger Bay ) every 20 minutes. The shuttle bus will leave outside the front of the Hotel and Touring Park, this is not a hotel service but independently run bus service, on the weekend the shuttle bus is free.
There are lots of Tourist attractions to excite everyone of all ages:
1. Whitmore Bay ( Barry Island ) the Gavin and Stacy experience.
2. St Fagans National Museum
3. The Royal Mint
4. Principality Stadium
5. Cardiff Castle
6. Castle Coch
7. Cardiff Bay White Water Rafting Centre
8. Cardiff Ice Hockey Centre
9. Penarth Pier and Promenade
10.Cardiff City Football Club ( The Bluebirds )
The surrounding areas have some wonderful local Restaurants, Cafes, Bars and local Pubs.
- Pitches start from £25.00 but vary in price depending on times of year & events.
- All pitches have a electric hook up and there is a shower block on site. ( nothing fancy but clean )
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on leads at all times when outside on the grounds.( Please bring your Poo Bags )we are a enviromentelly friendly hotel and appreciate it when our guests use bio degradable bags thank you.
- Caravan guests are welcome to use our bar and restaurant.
To make a caravan touring booking please contact the reservations team on 01446 711800